So much to do
There’s a big emphasis on outdoor play with gardening and the Edible Playground as well as our exciting structures and free play. You can also come inside and try arts and crafts, cookery, table tennis and much more.
Recent activities, events & projects include:
- In partnership with Urban Growth we built a new growing area, pond and greenhouse & teach children and young people to gardening skills
- Our new football club in partnership with FC United is up, running & scoring goals
- Bee Urban and our thriving bee hives produced over 120kg of delicious Slade Gardens Adventure Playground Honey – come in & try some!
- Our summer Theatre sessions were so popular that we are launching the Slade Gardens Theatre in April
- Last year we visited Clip & Climb, Flip Out Trampoline Park, Crystal Palace, Myatts Field Water Park, went bowling, had a slime making workshop, made brilliant things out of scrap & recycling at Hannah Theodoru’s arts and crafts workshops, designed T-shirts and much more besides
Want to come along?
Just turn up! All you need to do is register and sign in. Staff are on hand to ensure your safety and enhance everyone’s play experiences. Parents and carers are welcome.
Childcare groups and play schemes are also welcome but we ask that you contact us to book first to avoid overcrowding.
Sponsors, Friends and Contributors
St Matthew’s church, Brixton
Children in Need
Awards for All
The Borough of Lambeth
The Borough of Southwark
Social Investment Bank
Young Lambeth CO-OP
Lord Mayor’s Green City Fund
SPRA Festival Fund
Volunteers & Partners
Price Waterhouse Cooper
Bank of America
Borough of Lambeth
Churchman Landscape Architects
Karen Sorab, Beyond Autism
Jam Jar Flowers
Friends of Slade Gardens