Become a Friend!
Join as an individual, a family or even as a VIP. Our annual friendship plans have great benefits and all come with the happy knowledge that you are helping to secure the future of the APG. Individual friendship £29, Family Friendship £39. VIP friendship £99.
Friendship benefits include:
- Priority ticket booking for events
- Free limited edition badge
- Free APG T-shirt
- Free newsletter
Additional VIP Friendship benefits include:
- 20% discount on venue hire
- Free jar of APG honey (bee dependant!)
- Free drink at the AGM
You can download a membership form here with full details & how to pay etc.
Last year over 40 children & young people volunteered their time, energy & enthusiasm for events and projects at the APG.
In the last year our young volunteers
- Undertook a birdwatch for the RSPB & did a nature survey
- Ran chocolate fountains & popcorn stalls at fireworks night
- Designed posters & logos for our events
- Helped run sports day events including the 3 legged race & obstacle course
- Acted as waiting staff at fundraisers
- Transformed the hut into a chocolate factory
- Dug, weeded and planted in our edible garden
If you are aged 6 – 19 and would like to do some volunteering just get in touch.
What does the future hold?
We have been granted planning permission for an exciting and innovative new building to serve as a community hub and to allow us to develop a reliable long term source of funding.