Become a Friend
Join as an individual, a family or even as a VIP. Our annual friendship plans have great benefits and all come with the happy knowledge that you are helping to secure the future of the APG. We have evolved our program and offer membership packages for Individual, Family, VIP, and Corporate friendships.
Friendship benefits include:
- Free SWAG (T-shirt, buttons, bags, depending on stock and availability)
- Free newsletter
Additional VIP Friendship benefits include:
- Priority ticket booking for events
- Free jar of APG honey (bee dependant!) or Free drink at the AGM
Additional Corporate Friendship benefits include:
- Priority CSR working day booking
- 10% discount on venue hire
You can download a membership form here with full details & how to pay etc – prices increasing April 2023.
Last year over 40 children & young people volunteered their time, energy & enthusiasm for events and projects at the APG.
In the last year our young volunteers
- Undertook a birdwatch for the RSPB & did a nature survey
- Ran chocolate fountains & popcorn stalls at fireworks night
- Designed posters & logos for our events
- Helped run sports day events including the 3 legged race & obstacle course
- Acted as waiting staff at fundraisers
- Transformed the hut into a chocolate factory
- Dug, weeded and planted in our edible garden
- Gained work expereince at our half term camps
- Made friends in their community
If you are aged 6 – 19 and would like to do some volunteering just get in touch.