We know that it has been hard not seeing our friends, or going to the cinema, and especially not being able to use the Adventure Playground!
Alongside Fortune and Friends we want to find out how you are dealing with the lockdown.
We would love it if you could ask your grown up to film you answering these 5 questions.
1. Has it been nice spending more time with your family?
2. How has school life been affected by the Lockdown? Do you like home learning?
3. What has been the hardest thing about Lockdown?
4. Do you know or have you heard of anyone in your community who has had Coronavirus?
5. Which part or section of the Adventure Playground are you most excited about playing with or using again?
Every and all responses are perfect, don’t think there is a right or wrong answer, everyone will have slightly different opinions and this is brilliant!
The videos can be different lengths but try and not go over the 3-minute mark if possible, (makes sending it a lot easier).
Simply videoing the questions and the answers, and attaching the video to an email is perfectly fine. If all videos could please be emailed to Cadella, email@example.com
After we have edited the documentary, we plan on releasing it on all social media platforms, Facebook, Instagram and upload it to both www.fortuneandfriends.world and www.sladeadventure.co.uk. We even hope to be able to do a viewing of the documentary as soon as we are able to and when we can all watch it together at The Playground.