Could this be you? As a charity, we rely on the kindness of others to help us out from time to time.
At the moment, we need volunteers to help us out with these skill sets;
- IT, so we can work more efficiently
- Marketing, & Communications, so we can share the news of what we do and when
- Carpenters, Electricians, Building, Repairs, & Construction, so we can offer a safe play to play and maybe build new structures with the kids involved
- Youth Mentoring, so we can be advocates for our users
- and Promoting corporate volunteer days, or finding us Corporate Partners & T&F grant writing, so we can pay our Play Workers and operating costs to stay open!
You will be helping with one off projects, or long term, what ever you can do to help – we always appreciate the help.
If you are under the age of 25 and grew up playing in the Adventure Playground, we welcome you to apply as a trustee. It’s important to us to have a youth voice involved in our governance. Great for cv building, and even better to be involved to ensure that future generations benefit too!
Might this be you?
Help spread the word! Send an email to Cadella, our charity director, Thank you.